Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

il Gatto on Lake Street


Since I went to Slims last night, and that place is not worth blogging about. So I am going to write about where I went to monday, IL Gatto. This bar is under independent, next to Cafeteria. Surprisingly the happy hour during the week is very good ( $3 bucks!) . But the biggest thing is that I would argue that they make the strongest drinks in Uptown. You really get your money worth at this place and will get drunk fast. They also have the best pizza because of how they cook it over the fire. If you are looking for a good place to rent out a room, I would choose here. This place is always over looked, so always keep it in mind for an after work venue or an date spot. Overall, I give this place a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment