Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sauce Spirits & Soundbar on Lynn and lake in Minneapolis

Ended up at Sauce sound bar and even though I don't remember much, but I liked what I do remember. The thing about sauce is that one side has the music, the other side is just a small bar. Though this place is packed on weekends, there is free cover on sundays. The drink selection is good and that people are pretty diverse. One thing to remember though is that it is a lynn lake bar, so don't look like a skanky ass like this chick did that sat behind me. Overall I would give this a 8..but if the performer sucks ( which these wanna be Snoop dogs did that night) then I would give it a 5. In that case jump across the street and hit Taphouse for a laid back night, or Cowboy Bar for a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment