Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oak City in Bloomington, MN

After work some of my co-workers and I decided to go to Oak City. Though I have heard that the Brooklyn Center Oak City is better, Bloomington's location was still a pretty good venue. The happy hour before 6:00 is worth getting early for. They had $3 sky and anything , along with 22 oz pints that are on tap. The appetizers really are appetizers. For example two mini burgers and fries for two bucks. The patio isnt that big, but at least they have one. When we were there, one of the umbrellas on the table came right out and barely missed all of our heads. So be careful of flying umbrellas. The people that seemed to be there were mostly in business attire and in their early thirties. One thing I will say is that I was expecting a little more after all of the radio advertising I hear from them. Overall, I give it a 6 out of 10 on the Streeter Meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment